The last time I wrote it was still summer and August for that matter. Now its two weeks since my last post so I thought i'd write a little about whats been going down before I get back into the swing of Malagash posts.
1. Dalhousie is nothing but a money sucking devil machine that while teaches you valuable knowledge for the future, takes your money for all your worth. And for that I dislike Dalhousie.
I had a chat with a bookstore guy today who said it'd be sweet if tuition in Nova Scotia was free so that by that students could purchase books without the feeling of "Ah man i don't want this or this cost too much and its only good for a few months!" He feels that if it were free, people would enjoy buying books and want to go to school a lot more. Nice chap he was.
2. Youth Group is up and coming and I'm looking forward to spending another year with the kids in Senior High. I'm also glad to hear that Jenni will be helping out too. Very much needed as so many of last years leaders are just not returning this year.
3. I have a painful cut on the bottom of my foot and I fear it may have gotten infected because the color is not looking too pleasant.
4. I have a dream. That men of all kinds can walk this earth without the excruciating feelings of chaffage. Fight the power boys!
5. Indianapolis Colts are 2-0-0 to start the season off, which means they are off to a great start to defending their SuperBowl title. I also would like to add that I love Marvin Harrison.
6. My parents are going to Ontario in a few days for a week so I will be alone with Matt and Linds for a while which will be interesting.
7. I really, really, really want a ping pong table again and after walking by some guys playing in Risley Hall I have been craving it like a chubster craves MacDonalds.
8. Arrested Development and Radiohead are growing me more and more.
9. Men cannot and will not ever have babies.
10. I'm going to go watch Seinfeld and do some reading.