Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Man alive I am a bad blogger

So it's official. A Ping Pong Master I may be, but a consistent blogger I am not.

Anyways, I feel today that I shall share with you, a story that happened to me not too long ago.

It was the summer of 07, and it was a hot day, hot like toast that just popped out of the toaster and hot enough to melt the spreaded butter instantly. I was riding on my bike, and I was cruising like a Malaysian elephant through a dense jungle. On my journey I noticed a path that went off the main path so I took the initiative to take the plunge down this narrow, hidden road. After biking down it for a while, I eventually wound up on a steep, elevated land mass from which I could see for a long ways off, like a pirate in the crows nest, I could see quite a bit. All of a sudden I heard two voices not far from me, I didn't like the sound of their speech, like a dog hearing the doorbell ring and unaware of who or what is at the door. I then took it upon myself to get out of that area as fast as I could, fast like a Kenyan. Unfortunately, in my panic, I tumbled down a somewhat steep hill and into a big bush. As I layed there and pondered my pain and previous course of action, I heard the voices from up high and came to realize they were two simple elderly folk on a hike. My fear subsided, I searched for the trail, returned to the main path and journey back home.

Cheers.

Ryguy

No comments: