Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why do we do it? Because we can!

Several years ago myself and a few guys from my grade 10 french class made this stupid movie that involved really dumb guy antics. From playing flaming ball croquet to shooting off fireworks at paper airplanes we did some things that a lot of people would give the looks mothers give when their kids have just done a stupid stupid thing. Of my favorite of these antics was a disgusting combo drink we concocted. We put everything from salsa, jalapenos, pepto bismol, 3 year expired spam into this thing. And guess who was the crazy weasel daring enought to drink the madness. If you guessed not me then you're.............WRONG!...I drank it down and never looked back. As I was doing this I thought to myself "Ryan, this may be fun now but is it really worth it?" Maybe I should listen to my conscience a bit more in the future prior to me doing something as crazy as the drink. My lesson learned, I have never done something that crazy for a while...unless I tell you my tornado science project story but thats another tale for another time.

Cheers

Ryan

No comments: